Monday, December 29, 2008

Alittle of this and that











This last pic is a stratch I did from the pain medications I was allergic to. Not only did it make me throw up but it made me itch like crazy.




Hey everyone!n I don't even know where to start on here since it has been awhile since I wrote in here. I guess I will start with surgery. My surgery was the 17th. It was supposed to be an in and out procedure of a laporoscopy. No biggie to me since I had it done so damn times. It turned out to be a mess really. My Dr had to call in the General Surgeon because the adhesion's and scar tissue was so bad on my bowels he couldn't by law of his license touch it. It was so bad that it could not even be lazered off, it had to be cut out. Than they thought I had a hernia by my vaginal wall which turned out to be a huge mass of adhesion's and scar tissue thank god. The pain was intense when I woke up. I was on Dilotin for pain and was allergic to that so I was dry heaving and all with compazine shots in the ass to stop the vomiting for 3 days. By the 4th day I was on no pain meds cause I was afraid to throw up, 4 incisions on the belly and throwing up is not a good feeling at all. It hurt pretty bad. The pain from this surgery hurt worst than the hysterectomy surgery I had 7 years ago. I finally got home on the 20th at like 7:00 at night. I was glad to be home but damn the pains were so intense. Here I am 10 days later and my left side still hurts pretty bad but bare able. My tolerance to pain is pretty high since I been dealing with the Endometriosis since I was 14, have no choice but to deal with pains. I have 4 incisions from hip to hip from 3 c-sections and the hysterectomy and here the damn Dr, cut me from belly button down to the hair line. I was so mad when I seen that I cried like a baby. My belly is ugly enough with all the scars and stretch marks,he just made it 20 times worst.










Christmas was good. I was still in pain but it was all for the kids, always is anyway. Joe cooked a ham and turkey with a bunch of sides, my brother was here with his fiance, my brother in law and his wife and 2 kids and my family so I had a full house. It was nice though that I did no cooking or cleaning up, LOL. It was good but my appetite at that time was limited so all i had was turkey and stuffing. I was too afraid to eat and get sick again, LOL. My worst fear is throwing up so I will in any case avoid to throw up. Alyssa and Joey were super happy with what they got for Christmas and Jonny had no clue as to what was going on like every year and kept going to the tree looking at it saying "tree" "tree" like wondering why there is a damn tree in the house. It was a nice day but very long for me!










Today my cousin's husband left for Iraq, I feel bad for her. It sucks. They have 2 kids and one of them is just a new born. So now I feel bad for my cousin having to take care of 2 babies and the house and all on her own as I feel bad for all the women who's husband's have to leave over sea's. It sucks. I hope Obama makes the changes he promised!!










The weight I was so excited about that I put on (14 lbs) I lost already. I went over to see Nae and I was down to 104. Sickening. I look sick! When i was 114 I looked good, the boobs were nice and the ass was there, LOL. I have nothing now. I am trying so hard to get my appetite back but it is hard after surgery to get it back fast! Nothing tastes good and everything just tastes different.










The pics are from what I looked like a week later so you can imagine what I looked like after my surgery. It is sooo ugly! My stretch marks were never this bad but I guess since he pumped me up with the air he made the stretch marks deeper.... I just wanna cry!










There is alot of personal stuff going on, I will write about that later. It is time for me to lay down, my left side is killing me!

6 comments:

- said...

So i'm trying to understand this...He put Air in there? is that why it looks like you now have a pregnant belly? i'm so confused....It looks painful and horrible though!

Funny they gave you the medication that I'm deadly allergic to...I can't take Compizine...Big no no for me.

Theresa said...

Yea they pump you up with gas to blow up the bnelly so they can see inside better. Just have to be careful and move around cause if not the gas can rise to the shoulders and neck and that is the worst ever, I learned that when i was 14, that was intense pain. So yea, that is why I look prego, it is thegas they blow you up with!

Bridgett said...

Your appetite will come back, babe. Just give your body time. You had major surgery...it'll take your body awhile to get back to normal.

As for the pregnant look...that'll go away too. The gas will dissipate.

Just hang in there, kiddo.

Hopefully getting rid of all that scar tissue will help control all the pain you've been feeling.

So glad you're okay and everything is going decently well. :)

XOXO

Remo said...

That's just the outside. Like Bridgett said, give it time and let things heal.

Leslie said...

Oh hunny, *HUGS* First of all i
cant tell you enough how much i missed yah. It was great to get a comment for u in my blog. 2nd what an ordeal you went thru :( The pics oh i just feel so bad :( I had a similar scar from the surgery i had i told u about yrs ago. In time though yeah it will heal and more so u will barely see a scar. I look at mine im like dang that really healed well, lol. I was wondering about why your belly looked preggie like lol. I read your comment on here and i get it now. Anyway hun im so glad ur look and going to be ok now. But geez agina how awful what u went thru hun. I hope ur appetite gets better. I also glad u had a pretty good Christmas too. Hope to hear more from you soon. Hope ur feeling better ad better everyday. Love yah, Leslie

Egan Ninjas said...

Tree, I am so glad you went and got the surgery. Finally. I had no idea you went. No one in the family tells me anything anymore. Now that I know about your blog, I will check in on you.
I know what you mean about the body image issues but you really have to hang in there and focus less on how you look right now and more on getting well. I am glad there are people around you to help, take advantage of it. You are a superhero in my book to have finally braved the surgery. I love you and take care of yourself...xoxo