Sunday, October 26, 2008

As The Weekend Goes

The weekend is going ok so far. It is Sunday morning right now, Phillies won last night (YAY PHILLIES)! I went to bed at 11:30 last night, for some reason I was just pooped and had to go to bed but when i went to bed I was watching Saturday Night Fever. I just LOVE that movie!

I went to Nae's house yesterday for her daughter's surprise b-day parry! I just missed Julie walking in the door by seconds. Damn it! I had called Vernae earlier that day to ask her if Julie sill played with baby dolls cause I seen this baby on sale for $40 and I had to get it. She did so I stopped on the way to her house and got the baby, the bag and a card and a bag of candy corn for her, lol. It was a nice party, the ice ream cake was really nice and it was good. Pizza was good too.

As I was at the party I was talking to Nae's Mom's best friend about the candles and showing her the Halloween kind I made Nae and a wickless one I made her. I put her on my site so she could see some of the pics and the scents I have. She ordered 2 16 oz candles and 2 5 oz candles I normally don't seel, they are fiven for free with teh 26 oz candles but I charged her $5.oo for 2 of them, so there is $40 for me, YAY! I am making them today so I will take pics later and show ya. I am also going to make other candles for the candle party as well too. I need to start these Down Syndrome candles, they take 4 hours to do and I need 8 of them now. HOLY YIKES!!!!! It's it for a good cause I and I feel good about myself that I am giving 25% away to that foundation for support for the children and adults who needs special things done.

So today is candle making day again. It is gorgeous out so I am hoping by at least 1:00 I can open my windows and get some fresh air. It has been freezing here lately but than again, anything under 75 degree to me is COLD as hell, LOL.

Pictures later to come!

Hope u are all doing well!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Hey hunny, *hugs* see i knew, knew things would look up for u and u would have a great day yesterday :) Im soo happy for u hun. Oh and no comment about the Phillies winning. I am po-ed lmao. But im happy ur happy hun :) Anyhow im soo glad u enjoyed ur night. I love Sat Night Fever too great movie ;)I knew u would have a blast going to Naes daughters party. It sounded like a fun party for sure. What u got her daughter too what a great gift. Ur soo sweet hun. Thats great too Naes moms best friend bough candles from u. Woohoo u made some money there hun. Im soo happy for u. U deserve it. Ur candle are beautiful. The special ones you make and how your donating 25% of the sales is awesome Tree. Thats a beautiful thing to do :) Hope u have a great day making the candles. Its beautiful here in Fl day i love this weather. take care hun. ttys
Love yah, Leslie

Bridgett said...

What baby doll was on sale for $40? Yikes! That must be one nice baby doll! LOL

Autumn wants this one that poops in the potty and brushes it's teeth and talks and giggles. It's $52 on Amazon. I'm going to see if I can find it cheaper at Toys R Us or Wal-Mart.

Glad the party was fun!

As for the candles, I think it rocks you're donating so much to special needs causes. :)

XOXO