Sunday, October 19, 2008

This is all new to me




This is something new to me. I needed a jounal to write in, a journal to write my thoughts in and things I am thinking and things I wonder about. Actually it is a fact that writing your thoughts and all are a part of therapy for depression and anxiety. I guess I will find out soon.




There is alot going on in my life right now and alot of it I love and alot of it I am so confused over. I am currently starting my own candle business, basic jar candles at the moment but I specialize in Autism candles, Down Syndrome and Pediatric Stroke Awareness candles. It is alot of fun to do but it is really timing consuming. I love it but it is alot trying to make candles, getting the website going, advertising them and all.


The pic above is Down Syndrome candle I made. My cousin has a baby that is 2 years old, the sixe of a 9 month old and cute as hell but has Down Syndrome. It takes 4 hours to make but I think it is worth it because it has so much love and meaning behind it.


A friend of mine from Myspace has been helping m with hints on how to get the air bubbles out of the candles and such things like that so that is greatly appreciated to the fullest. Little secrets shared are awesome!


Above as well is the Pediatric Stroke Awareness candle that I made for my cousin who has a child who had a stroke when she was still in the womb at 9 months. Poor thing. I feel bad for these children and that is why I am making these kinds of candles, they have alot meaning and love behind them and not only that but 25% of my specialized candles go to that foundation for support and to help find a cure!
If at anytime you want one made for someone special let me know, I can make it! I am going to make alot of different ones like Breast Cancer and such so I will post them as I make them!
Ok... I have wash and things to do, I figured I would write a blog for the first time here and be back later about how my life sucks and maybe someone can give me some advice!!
~Theresa



4 comments:

Bridgett said...

I think these candles are a lovely idea and I think you're very special youself for making them.

If I weren't so desperately broke right now, I'd order one too. ::sigh::

Loves ya!

Theresa said...

Bridge, when I am able to, I am makinmg you an Autism candle! I'm not sure when but I do promise to make u one!

Leslie said...

Hi Theresa! Im soo glad you found me and remember me wow. I was in xoxo with you all a long time ago, lol. I think its been over a yr ago. Anwyay, agian glad you found me. Im so happy your blogging. I hope we can keep in tough this way now too. I was wondering how u were and bummed we lost touch. I definetly can understand how life can be so hectic and just can be very tough sometimes. I know u dont know me too well but i love to listen and give advice to ppl. I hope things get better for you hun. How are ur kids doing? I think the candles ur making are awesome as well. Its for beautiful causes. How much are they? Im definetly curious to buy one when i have extra money. Im so happy your doing something like this. its very selfless of u hun. Anyhow take care hun. Keep in touch ok. great to see u.
Here my myspace pages if you like to add me ok?

www.myspace.com/stpeteangel
(my personal page)

www.myspace.com/psychicmediumleslie
(thats my readings site)

ttys hun, xo, Leslie

- said...

Yea it has been a long time...Over a year i think. Glad to see you on Blogger! Did you blog on AOL? I'm not sure if i remember.

Yea i tried football. My boyfriend brought me to a game this year. I wanted to go because i believe that you can't say you don't like something if you've never given it a chance.

So i gave it a chance....couldn't get into it...don't like it. Oh well! But yea i'm 100% a Hockey Addict. Opening Home game is tonight...Can't wait!!!