Wednesday, October 22, 2008

World Series Starts Today!


Wel l well well. Here we are at the World Series and the Phillies made it! This is an actual surprise to me to be honest with you but I was hoping they would since The Flyers are not going anywhere and the Sixer's suck and well everyone know how I feel about the Eagles (Beagles). I am not an all sports person but baseball for the Philles, hockey for the Flyers and Dallas Cowboys for football. (and they just lost their first game... or should I say they got slaughtered)


So let's see how tonight goes with the 1st game of the World Series!!


What is on my list for today? I don't know yet. I think I am making more candles and I have to make 5 Down Syndrome candles for the party November 6th. So.... one candle takes 4 hours to make so I guess I should start making them, lol. I have a candle lit now that I made as a tester and it smells so pretty! It's called Victorian Christmas/Rose. It smells so delicate and pretty!


Halloween is coming up and we have yet to buy their costumes. It's so hard with Joe not having a job that is paying him and I HATE to ask my parents for money so i will wait til the last minute. Jonny don't get dressed up so that is less one I have to get!


I am craving a banana split with orange sherbet. Yummy choc syrup, strawberries, pineaplles, crushed cherries, walnuts, banana's and tons of whip cream,! Man.. and it is literally freezing outside too!!!!


Ok... off for now. I need to drink another cup of coffee and go outside to smoke a quick ass smoke.


I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Hey hunny ;) Yes world series is today!! Woohoo Go RAYS! lmao i had to get yah there lol. I am so excited though cant hlep it ;) Im definetly interested to see how the game goes ;) Sorry about how your other teams are right now. It sucks girl when the teams u root for and love dont do well i get that lol. Wow woman thats lots of candles u have to make and one candle takes 4 hrs to make. Holy crap lol. Thats crazy lol. But well worth it ;) Your doing so rgeat with it all dear :) The Christmas victorian one sounds beautiful :) I love Christmas scented candles ;) Im sorry sweety things are tight this yr for u all with Halloween. Its like that for us every yr sadly lol. My hubbys mom bless her buys our little ones costume almost every yr. Its really does helps us out. I get what u mean about having to ask parents for money. I felt the same way hun. Girl ur a trip wanting a banana spilt when its freezing out lmao. Ur soo funny. Have a good day too hun. ttys, xo, Leslie

Bridgett said...

Wow...that's a whole lotta candles to make! LOL

I admit, I haven't been keeping up with baseball at all. I'm too engrossed in politics and college football. :)

But Go Phillies! :)

XOXO