Sunday, October 26, 2008

Candles In the works
















Here are a few pics that I have taken from my kitchen table. Candles that were made over the weekend and some that are still in the works of drying. All 3 of my orders I received are done, all I have to do is decorate the lids and I am ready to deliver which one is tomorrow, Thurs and Fri.










I broke my thermometer today so I had to get a new one and of course as I was there I bought more flowers for my lids for the candles. I just love to decorate the lids, I think they just make the candle so pretty!










Here ya go...










Candles in the works above!!!










3 comments:

Leslie said...

Hey hun, hope ur having a good night. Good to hear from yah as always. I love the candles. There beautiful hun. Ur doing such a amazing job with them :) Glad ur getting soo much business ;) Anyhow to add pics to the sidebar, lol. I hope i explain this ok. Cause its tough to explain, lol. When your on the dashboard its called. Thats where u see all ur main stuff. Click on the link that says layout. Ok when u click on there, you will see all these choices on the top. Pick the link that says page elements. Or it may already be on there. Anyhow u will see on the right side your sidebar stuff to edit. U will want to click on add a gadget. When you click on there, look for where it says add apicture. Thats how you add pics.

You also pick on add a gadget where it says text or html. The html gadget is what u click on to add the music. U have to have a music player from like project playlist.com. Take the code from your player if you have one, then paste it to the html gadget part. I hope im explaining this ok, im trying lol. To add pics the easiest thing is to get html codes for your pics. Like lets say you have a photobucket account. Get pics from there and use the codes thats on that pic to add to ur sidebar. Thats the best way i can explain it hun, lol. Its sounds complicated I know but it is pretty simple. If u dont get it or need anything else let me know. Or u can ask Britt too, lol. she may be able to explain it better then i, lol
Have a good night hun xo, Leslie

Bridgett said...

Lookin' good, babe!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

I love how you put the flowers in the lids, I haven't seen any like that before.