Monday, October 20, 2008

My Monday so far!




Today started off like any other day, getting kids ready for school, making beds, cleaning and bla bla bla. I made a candle yesterday and wanted to test burn it to see how it would come out. It burnt all around and extinguished nicely too. Here's the pics above.




Joe started his training today. He is getting a job driving disabled children to school so he picks them up at their house and drops them off at school and than takes them home but he has 5 weeks of classes for CPR, First Aid, Seizure class and so forth. It's from 9:30 - 12:30 but it is 3 hours of myself time and I enjoyed it today. I made 3 candles today for me. I just can't help but want a different scent lit everyday, LOL.




Jonny has been having huge ass meltdowns lately and I know it is because of the sleeping again. When he first started this medicine (Clonidine 3 mg and 10 mg of Melatonin) it was great. he was sleeping through the night and not waking up until 7 or so in the morning. Now we are back in where he is up at 1:00 am, 3 am and by 5 am he is up for the day! When he first started these meds he had NO meltdowns and now he is. Coincidental?? I don't think so! The meltdowns happen in school too and last Friday he had a meltdown in school for almost 3 hours. They had to get out the water table and let him splash and play in order to calm him down because he throws, kicks, punches and slams himself to the ground. Poor thing. It's aweful!! I hate this. I know alot of the meltdowns are from no communication and he cannot tell us what he wants or what he is thinking. I know it has to be hard and I would have a meltdown too, it's just not knowing how to control the meltdowns and what to do when they occur. Jonny's behavioral therapist said he is going to get him an appt wth the Phych Dr to see if ther eis a medicine he can go on for the day and change the meds at night. Clondine is a blood pressure medicine but alot of kids are on it to help them stay asleep. Not my kid.. well for awhile it did but now... HA!




So now it is lunch time and I am going to eat lunch and chill out. I might even take a nap. This weekend was not one of the best I have had so I need to chill out and relax... this is the best time to do it, no kids, Joe is at training and my parents are playing their online game!




Maybe I will write later on!!


3 comments:

Leslie said...

Hey hunny ;) Thanks for the comment on my blog. Agian soo
glad to see u and im so glad u found me after all this time. Yes you remember right u and i did get closer. I just feel had we lost touch. But glad agian we are hopefully for good this time ;) Sounds like u had a busy morning already lol. I know the feeling though lol. I love your candles hun. There beautiful. Your doing a great job with them. I bet you have tons of ppl wanting them. Thats awesome Joe got a new job
and started his training today. what a great job he got too. Im really happy for him & all of u :) Thats nice though u can have a bit of time to urself during the day so u can get things done. I enjoy that as well here too lol. Im so sorry about Jonny and his meltdowns hun :( Poor kid. I am just so sad about it along with u. I wish i had better things to say or some suggestions. But know hes in my prayers. I know u all are doing the best u can ;) Well hun take care. Have a good rest of day. ttys! *hugs, Leslie

Leslie said...

I love yah too hun!!! xo. I sent u a friends request on myspace, add me ok? Have a good afternoon sweety :)

Bridgett said...

Nighttime waking by our kids is often caused by stomach pain...........