Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Need Some Ideas

Ok so I am having a candle party Nov 6th at my cousin's house. My cousin has a baby with Down Syndrome so all the family and her friends support the foundation. My one idea was for everyone to put a their name in a hat and I will than pick out of the hat a name and whoever it is wins a Down Syndrome candle. My other idea for the party is a timer. Pass around a candle until the timer stops, when the timer than stops that person wins a candle of their choice that is at the party or if there is not a scent there they want I will make one for them the next day and deliver it to them.

I need some games idea here for the party to make it fun and not so bla and scenty, LOL. Come on guys, I know you guys can come up with some ideas for me, I never did this before so this is my first experience doing a demo myself and I never really went to them before because I was always broke and I hate to go to parties with no money =(


GIVE ME SOME IDEAS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Bridgett said...

Hmmmm....how about candle bingo?

Like have SCENT at the top instead of BINGO. And then have words underneath like wicks, wax, dyes, lavender, spicey. Just any adjective describing candles. People usually love Bingo and it's an easy game for you to put together.

Or, a word scramble...using words that describe candles.

Maybe you could even do a candle-making demonstration or something.

Leslie said...

Hey hunny :) I know ur going crazy thinking of idea for the candle party, lol. U poor thing. I see the ideas you have are already great. Sorry mine wasnt so good but i thought of a better one that kind of is like the one i said before. Remember when i said to have blindfolds on ppl and pass around candles to smell? Well you could do is do that but pass around a candle of urs and a yankee candle, lol. See if ppl can tell the diff bewt your candle and Yankee candles lol. Just a cool though i think. Whoever knows which one is which first wins. I wish i could think of something better i tried lol. Anyway hun hope you have a better day. take care babes, xo, Leslie