Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Candles I Made Today And I am Pooped!





Ok so as I said earlier I was making some candles today and my order I had for Jonny's driver. She loved the Pumpkin Spice candle I made so much that she ordered it and she LOVED the Bayberry so much that she ordered that too but not until next week. I will make them tomorrow with the rest of the candles I have to make for this candle party coming up soon. So cool huh! The Bayberry smells sooooo good let me tell you and yes, the Pumpkin Spice is also very nice and especially with a touch of vanilla in too, haha. I am sneaky, LOL.

The photos are above of wha I made today, the jar itself and than with the lids. I think the lids add just theright touch but I totally forgot to take the pics with the ribbons around the neck of the candle but you get the idea!


I am sooo tired. I had the cleaning and all done by 10:00 and I was still working on my labels for my candles when the kids got home from school. I made 3 candles for myself to test burn the double wicks and see how they burn before I sell them off ya know. I hate that black soot shit. I can see if there was a just a touch around the jar but not alot so now I am test burning the double ones with the new wicks I ordered and they seem to be GREAT!!!! I love it!


Here are the photos of the candles with the jar and than with the lids... Tell me what you think please... too much? Too whatever... let me know the truth and please don't be afraid to tell me, I want to know what you think as if u were going to buy it!!


2 comments:

Leslie said...

Hun I am being soo honest with you when im saying this. I think there gorgeous. I love them. I would love to buy some from u when i have the extra money. I bet you have been getting tips from Miss Kim. Her candles are beautiful too. Your doing an awesome job. I mean it. There so pretty, presentable and i love the scents. The fact that u added some vanilla to the pumpkin candle yummy touch. How much do u charge for these? Having a candle party is a good idea too. candles sell i tell u every1 loves them. Especially if there home made. What did you have to do, buy to start making the candles. I admit i have been curious for awhile but i dont know what goes into making them. Anyhow sounds like u had a busy day. But productive. Hope u have a goodnight. ttyl hun! xo, Leslie

Bridgett said...

I think they're lovely, Tree.