Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I am so.....

sick and tired of feeling like shit. No matter what I do to make myself feel better or do something to keep my mind off my sucky ass life, I still get down and out. The kids (Joey and Alyssa) had dental appt's tonight at 5:00 so ofcourse when we get there, there are atleast 30 kids running around like little apes with no parents correcting them and that pisses me off to no end. We got there at like 4:30 hoping the earlier the better... NOT! We didn't leave the dentist until 6:15. Joey had 3 fillings to get done and all 3 of them were cavities that were in between teeth so he needs to floss alittle better apparently. 2 were on one side and the other on the other side so his whole mouth was numb, LOL. Alyssa had 1 filling to get so that was not bad. just sitting there gave me a huge ass headache than I come home and my house is a shithole. Clothes still sitting on the couch, paper on the floor and bla bla bla. Do I expect Joe to mop for me or anything like that? Hell no. But when I am gone doing this u can atleast put clothes in the proper rooms, he don't even have to put them away, just put them in the rooms, damn! I am just edgy I guess with everything going on. I go to the Phycho Dr tomorrow so maybe he will help me out some before I fucking lose my mind!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh hunny, *hugs* I soo feel ur pain i mean that hun. Im so sorry u feel this way and that life is so crappy and there is no light to the end of he tunnel. I was feeling like that myself all day today & still am. But we got to tell ourselves it can get better before it gets worse. I know its corny but its true. Keep ur chin up hun, ur faith in urself. U will be ok hun. I know this :) I get sad seeing u down like this. Sorry the kids dentist appt was a nightmare. I would have been irritated too about all the crazy kids in the waiting area. At least though in good news u got soo many orders on ur candles yeahh :) Oh and sorry hubby didnt help u out with house stuff. I know how that goes it drives me crazy lol. Oh
and ur Phillies are tough man, lmao. There a good team i give them that lol. Dang Rays come on now, lol. Im watching the game here as u can tell lol.
Have a good night hun. Hope the doc visit goes good for u tomm, xo, Leslie

Bridgett said...

Gotta love doctor's offices!