Tuesday, October 28, 2008

First Day Of Snow

Can you believe that it freaking snowed today?!?!?! Yes it did and not just small little snow flakes that lasted a minute. They were huge ass flakes and it lasted a good hour or so, it even was landing on the cars and grass. I could not believe this. I don't ever remember it snowing this early in October or even in October at all. I think this winter is going to be a bad one, kinda like 93'. Good Lord if I am stuck in this house with everyone 24/7 snowed in, I think I will go nuts!!

I went with my Mother in law to her settlement of her other house. It seemed like it took forever to get through. I still have mail going there because I actually forgot to do the change of address to my address here so I spoke to the new owner and he told me to come and get my mail whenever I want, it is ok. I have to go tomorrow to change the address though.

Halloween is Friday and I have yet to get the kids their costumes. Alyssa wants to be the Exorcist which is basically a white night gown with horror makeup on. Joey wants to be a devil which is a black cape and devil horns. Hope I can find this crap tomorrow. I am just not into Halloween this year, I don't know why. Jonny don't do Halloween at all. I have to keep him home on Friday from school because the costumes will flip him out.

Today was a very bad day for me. I don't know why but everything seemed to be going wrong or it is was just hectic as hell. I can pretty much guarantee that my Dr. is going to up my Klonopin or something because I am still a bitch for no reason. I mean I know why, happiness is just not there and there is so much going on at one time it is crazy.

Jonny has been having meltdowns like crazy in school and when he gets home is weirded out. He don't have meltdowns but he is wired and wants this and that and 1/2 the time I don't understand what the hell he is saying and than he gets frustrated and than I get frustrated and around a circle we go.

I am just about set for the candle party, I just have to think of some fun games to do at the party. I know I am going to have everyone put a number in a hat and whatever number I pull out wins the Down Syndrome candle. I also have a game where the candle gets passed around until the timer stops, when he timer stops on that person, they get a free candle of their choice of a candle that is there or I will make it for them after the party. I am pretty excited but nervous at the same time ya know. I need to think of fun things to do at this party. HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!!


Ok.. I am off for now. I think I am going to be early tonight so I can wake up tomorrow in a better mood o go shopping for costumes.

Love you guys!
MUAH

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Hey hun, *hugs* Ty soo much for the love as always on my blog. I love hearing from u. Sorry u couldnt hear my audio bummer :( Maybe next time babes ty for trying anyway. I cant believe it freakin snowed there holy cow well i can, lol. I have been tuning in to find out about the weather there to see if the Rays & Phillies game was still going to go on. But thanks to the dang weather there haa lol it wont. Bummed huh? They better figure something out and soon. I really pray the winter wont be ad for u all this yr. Thats the last thing u all need. Its pretty cool here in fl tonight. For us anyway lol. it will be in the 40s for this time of yr weird, lol.

Hun im sorry u still havent had a chance to get the kids costumes. Im sure u should be able to find them though. Good luck on that. I know u havent been in the spirit for that this yr. Hopefully u may be a little happier once u see them in it. I love what they picked out though hilarious. I want to see some pics. Oh hunny sorry u had another bad day too. I really hope the doc can up the meds for u to. Im sure he will be able to. Remember hun dont let that depression beat yah ok? Fight it all u can, i know its tough but keep ur faith hun. Im also sorry again for Jonnys meltdown its must be soo tough on him. For u too cause u see hes frustrated and trying to communicate with u and he has a hard time. Im praying for him & u on this. As for the candle party u got great ideas there hun. I think the women will love it. I have an idea lol. Have the women put blindfolds on or a select few women. Pass around the candles and see if they can guess what scent it is, lol. I dont know just thought of this. If think of anymore i will let u know :)
Have a good night hun. ttys. Love yah!! Leslie

- said...

Yea i saw that on the weather!
We got the same storm you guys did but for us it was rain!

I saw that you, NY and NJ got some flurries!! It's not even Halloween yet WTF?? LOL

Bridgett said...

We got a few flurries last night, but it was mostly slush.

It's COLD here though. Low 30's...but the wind just about whips through you.

Brrr!

I'm trying to remember what I used to do at the Partylight Parties I had...I'll have to think about it for a little while and get back to you.

Have a good day, love!

Anonymous said...

Well, since he's already in the position to meltdown over anything, now is the time to take the DVD's away. I think that's a big part of his problem. It's like a binky to him.....replace DVD with binky and does that sound like a good idea for a 7 year old to be walking around with a binky? Autism or not, kids have meltdowns. Hell Julie still has one a month. He might get worse for a few days, but so do most toddlers when they are taken off the binky. A few sleepless nights and cranky days and it's one less thing to worry about. If he can't cope without his videos, maybe put in educational ones. I have some really good ones here that you could borrow! ALyssa, who you know I think is a little different, was totally brainwashed by her movies. Brenda finally took my advice and stopped letting her watch them as she fell asleep. It took a while, but she is finally on the same page as her peers when it comes to socailizing. For awhile there she connected everyday things with movies. She would play with play food and while the other girls were playing house or restaurant, she was pretending she was making crabby patties and she was the rat in Rattitouiehoweveryouspellit lol.

If it wasn't for me insisting that she act her age, no matter what her mental capacity is, she would still need help getting dressed and following simpple instructions. I had to stop my mother from catering to her, it was holding her back.