Friday, October 31, 2008

Interesting Halloween For Me






















Well I got up at 6:00 am starting making candles for more orders I got, than decided when the kids went off to school I was getting my hair cut. I kinda regret it now, I don't think it fits me at all and I think it aged me even more =( It's hair, it will grow but I don't think I am liking it =( Here is the the pic of the hair.





So that was that. I came home and gave an order to a customer... damn that sounds funny, LOL.






The kids got home from school and we got ready for Trick Or Treating. We had a blast and ofcourse Jonny did NOT like the makeup on Alyssa or Joey. He was deathly afraid to go near them and stayed in the other room. He jad a bad day in school that I decided to let him go, I can't hibernate him from everything. He had a meltdown in school because of the costumes so the teacher took him in the gym to play while the parade was going on.






Here's the pics of he kids. Jonny's pics look weird because he was holding his cd in front of his face but it was still so cute not to share. Alyssa was Linda Blair (The Exorcist) and Joey was a demon, LOL.






Hope you all had a terrific Halloweeen, we had a blast and loads of kit kats, YUMMY!!!





















2 comments:

Bridgett said...

Alyssa's make-up is great!

I think your hair looks very nice, Tree. And no, I don't think it ages you at all.

Glad your halloween was pretty good!

Leslie said...

Hey hot stuff ;) You are too woman, lol. I loved the pics. Omi gosh u look older? yeah right come on now woman. That haircut is beautiful. U look great. u are gorgeous. The kids looked great too. Poor Jonny ;( Im glad he went trick or treating though too. Alyssa & Joey looked awesome. I loved it ;) Ty again for hearing the pics. Glad u got your candle order to ur customer. Ur doing great. I saw ur new candle blog. it looks awesome hun :) Your doing so great. We had an aweosme Halloween too got soo much candy lol. I will post pics later too. have a good weekend hun, Leslie