Saturday, November 1, 2008

I Feel SO


Bla today and for some reason cannot get motivated to do anything. Joe woke me up at 6:00 because Jonny was up since 3:00 am so I got up and made my orders for he candles I had and by 10:00 I was WIPED as could be. I am usually never like that. I went back to bed and Joe let me sleep until 1:00. OMG. I never do this. NEVER!!!! It is now 5:00 p.m. and I still feel like I can go back to sleep right on this chair I am sitting on. I drank 4 cups of coffee and that did not help either.


Nae and I are going to the movies at 7:40 to see Saw 5. I hope I am alert when that time comes. My Mom even vacuumed for me, did the dishes and all while I was sleeping. This is just not me.


I'll fill ya's in on how the movie was, I am a HUGE ass fan of the Saw movies and I even took a pic of a guy last night trick or treating because he was the JigSaw. I asked him if I could take the pic and post it online., he said yea cause no one knows who is under the costume anyway, LMAO.


Jigsaw is above, LOL

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh hunny, *hugs* You poor thing ;( sorry u didnt get good rest. I so know how u feel in a way. Dont beat urself up babe. You need that rest. Thats good u got some and ur mom bless her helped around the house. Thats good u got some candle making done even though u were up most of the night. I cant imagine that must be tough. Thats great though u and Nae will see Saw 5 tonight. That should get ur mind off things. I know u have been dying to see it. have fun. Love the pic above what a trip. Thats cool the guy let u take that lol. Agian me no Saw, lmao. No thanks, haa, lol. Have fun though hun. Have a good night ttys xo, Leslie

Bridgett said...

A nap every once in awhile won't hurt ya! :)

Hope you're enjoying your movie.

XOXO