Sunday, November 16, 2008

Be Honest

Ok... so Joe has been doing some bad awful things since his Dad passed away on the Internet, chatting, flirting, making singles profiles, sexual conversations and whatnot with girls over and over for a year and a 1/2 now. Within the past 2 months I caught him chatting it up on Myspace with certain girls, I took action with the girl and him and took his laptop away and bla bla bla. I am making this story short here cause there really is alot more to this. I just wanna know something. If this were you and you seen your husband talking to the same girl over and over, maybe just casual talk BS stuff, you kick her off his myspace and he re adds her over and over and tells the girls you are phycho and than you see he tells her he misses her. How would you feel? I seen it last night on his comments that she said I miss you too so of course I go to her site on myspace under Joe's acct and see what he said to her to see why she said that. I wrote her under his acct saying back the F off my man, he is married with 3 kids and you were warned before bitch. Get your own man whore and lay off mine. Knowing this is Joe and her but she was warned before from me to leave my husband alone. I took the laptop away like 2 weeks ago and swore I would never give it back.. I gave in thinking he won't do it again. There is nothing I can see that is going on but all msg's were deleted and comments too, I just so happen to see the last one he didn't see yet.

I don't know what to do. Joe says they are just words over the net. I said those words go further and further and it is ALWAYS her you talk to so there has to be a connection somewhere with you 2. He denies it of course but every time I delete his myspace or delete her, he finds her and re adds her! I am so pissed off.

Would you be mad if you seen your husband write a girl saying I miss you??? A girl he has been chatting it up with for a few months now? Should I just let it go? He says it is just being nice... to the same girl?????

2 comments:

Bridgett said...

Honey, whether it's 'just words' or not, it's completely inappropriate for a married man to be 'chatting' with a girl on-line.

He knows it hurts you, and to me, that's enough of a reason to stop.
But he doesn't. He just keeps pulling the same shit over and over. It shows a huge lack of respect for you and your marriage.

I'll be perfectly honest, Tree, because I love you and want you to be happy. Joe is being a dick. And if doesn't get that, something is desperately wrong.

I hope things work out...

Big hugs!

- said...

Awww hun!!!
I remember your troubles with this back a few years ago, then things were going good for awhile (i didn't know it was because you took his laptop away)But now things are back to the way they were with this??

Oh geez! If you want me to be honest..here it is...

It's inappropriate! It's WRONG!

He is a Married man! Some people view what he is doing as a form of Cheating! Sex or not. Most cheating starts this way...it starts via chatting. whether that be via a phone or a computer.

I know that Joe is a good man! Or else you wouldn't be with him. But it's obvious he needs some help in the respect department! i guess maybe to get to the bottom of it you need to figure out WHY he has a need to do this.

He can say all he wants for excuses...but words on the net are just as real as words via a phone or words face to face. The internet can't be viewed as some fake world inside of a computer...the internet is REAL LIFE inside a computer. It's just like a phone.

Awww Sweety i hope you guys get this under control!

XOXO
~Britt