Friday, November 7, 2008

My Candle Party

Go read it. I wrote a long thing about how the party was lastnight. I am not sure how to add people to my Candle blog.. How do I do that?? This blogging stuff is confusing to me, LOL'

Anyway since I am here. Can someone please tell me where to go for a website where I can have my own domain like www.scent-trecandles,com or something, where I can have links fir scents, colors, sesaonal candles, photos and etc... I also need paypal on it with UPS delivery. How do I do this. Where do I go for this?A friend of mine said she would do my site for me and I was going to pay her $100.00 to do it with 3 free candles, LOL.

Anyone know how to do this, do a website, graphics, HTML codes, links and such? Want a $100 and free candles for doing this for me? LOL

Love you guys

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Hey hun, *hugs* I will definetly check out your candle blog right now. Damn a 100 bucks to help you with a site and a candle. Im in haa, lol. I wish i knew a site where you could get a domain. I just gave u comment about this on myspace too. If i find out anything i will let you know. I havent found a site either to make my readings page. So i just have myspace page for now, lol. I think you should do a candle page on myspace. I know Kim has one i see that hers gets noticed big time. Alot of candle sites have myspace page. You can put the paypal payment button on their too. Just a suggestions. I know u said you had a candle page before but you
can do it over. I can help you with it too. No prob. I love making msyapce pages, lol. Or like i said in my comment you can try
to sell your candles on ebay or etsy. Check them out.
So glad your party went well :)
ttys xoxo, Leslie