Monday, November 3, 2008

Not So Bad Monday


Well today was not such a bad day. It was a weird day actually. I had to call my company where I order from for my candles to add 3 more scents that I ran out of, I just caught it in time and it was shipped today but since tomorrow is a holiday there is no mail so I will get all my new scents on Wednesday. I will definitely let you know how they smell =)


I got up at 6:00 am with Jonny, cleaned the house, did the wash and by 11:00 I was in napping until 2:00 when my Uncle came to visit us. Spoke with him for while and than the kids got home from school and Alyssa and I went to the mall. We went everywhere trying to find SKINNY jeans for her so when she wears the boots the pants don't roll up and look stupid. I finally found a store. Aerocrombie for kids. SWEET I thought! They had her size which is a 12. Ok I am thinking, let's try them on and see how they look. They actually looked really good on her. How much are they I asked Alyssa? I am thinking like $35 ish.. Nope. $50... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?! Well i paid the $50 for the jeans. her B-day party is this weekend so that is her gift. I was ready to have a heart attack and than I had to sit and think for when I was a kid her age. My Mom and Dad paid $50 for jeans too when I was once that young but we had stores like G&G, No-Name and things like that. Today is different. These stores are crazy. She wanted this hoody which I have to say was AWESOME... Guess how much!!! $99. Yea. I was like holy crap!!! I told her if these are the clothes you want to wear, you better start chores around the house and ask for them for Christmas because I don't have the money to buy clothes like that all the time. We have a hard time finding her clothes that fit because she is so tiny weight wise and short. So we had fun though. We got our pics done in one of those little photo thingies and you wait 1 minute and your photos come out. We had fun, we talked, we laughed and we ate at Subway. We split a a new sandwich called Chicken Pizziera. It was good. It was chicken with pepperoni, sauce and cheese. It was good. We had a one on one time with Mommy and Daughter time which we never have and it was sooo nice. She is such a sweet girl when she wants to be! She was THRILLED to death when I bought her these jeans though. The smile on her face was glowing which made me feel good and the best part of it all... I did it.. I DID IT with my own money that I earned and that feeling is good actually. It actually felt nice to spend my money that I knew was mine and not my parents money or Joe's money. Not that I wanna do this all the time but it was nice.


This weekend is the kids b-day party for all 3. Nothing big, ordering pizza, chips and etc... Not alot of people but just enough to have the kids happy. I am not sure how Jonny will react to it, I am sure he will be ok since he knows everyone that will be here anyway and it is supposed to be nice Saturday so maybe the kids can go outside and play or something.

Tomorrow the kids have off, I have some candles to make, not alot, only 3 but than on Wed when my scents come in, I have a few more to make of the new scents and I am lookimg forward to the lavender one and the lemongrass which is Yankee type.

It's now 8:30, Jonny is sleeping so I am going to play my game for awhile and go to bed since tomorrow will be a long day with all he kids home =( I think it is RIDICULOUS that the kids have off for Election Day, they can't vote anyway and people can vote when they get outta work!!

O.. I said enough for the night. Se you all later and hope everyone is doing well =)

Love,
Me



3 comments:

Brandi said...

Sounds like you had a busy day. : ) I can't imagine spending that much money on clothes I'm so cheap! : )

Bridgett said...

Wow...$99 for a hoodie? That must've been some hoodie! But how great you got to spend some quality mother/daughter time together. That's wonderful.

I've always wondered about the kids having election day off too. There's plenty of time after school for the teachers to vote...and like you said, the kids can't vote. So yea, a little odd.

Here's to a good weekend!!!

Leslie said...

Hey hun :) So happy to see ur in better spirits. That u had a great day with your daughter. Thats good u had mommy & daughter time. I love those times with D ;) But my gosh is that what I have to look fwd to when D is a teen? Yikes. $50 jeans? 90 hoodie holy crap lmao. I better get a pt job now and save up haa, lol. Thats crazy. but hun u are an awesome mom u are. You got her the jeans she wanted, it made her smile & happy. Thats great in itself :) Glad your getting new scents coming in the mail too thats great. I definetly know what u mean too hun about using ur own earned money to buy the ppl u love something special. Its a great feeling. It sounds like the kids bday party will be good hun. Better then nothing, a little celebration with fam & friends :) I dont get really why kids have no school for election
day either. Makes no sense, lol. They dont do that here lol. Well hun have a good night. tty soon :)
xoxo, Leslie