Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday Shopping

I had no intentions on going anywhere today but out of nowhere at 12:00 I decided to get a shower and go shopping. Not that I had alot of money on me but I had enough to get Alyssa 4 of her gifts she wanted for Christmas and I spent $85.00 total for all 4 things. I can't really say what I got in case she reads this but it was a HUGE bargain that I got. The one thing I got her that she really wanted was originally $80.00 and I got it for $40.00. I was stoked to get it.

I am the EVERY YEAR BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPER and this would have been this first year I didn't go so I couldn't break the tradition and it was good to get out of the house for while by myself and no kids, just me! Now I kinda regret walking so much because my ovary feels like it is going to explode and my left kidney is killing me. I am not the pill popper so I will cope with the pain until I can't walk than I will take motrin or something for the pain but by that time I take my night medications and I am out for the count anyway!

Should I tell you how packed the malls were, Walmart, Toys R Us, AC Moore, Target, and Michael's were?!?!? It was wall to wall people and very rude people. I think if I was not on these phycho meds I would have flipped a lid on some people but since I was calm, I took it like a lady and waited in line while I hear people talk about how this sister was a bitch last night after dinner, how Uncle Same ate the whole pie and didn't save any for anyone and why the hell didn't Kathy bring anything, she comes to eat for Thanksgiving and didn't bring a damn thing. I was standing there listening to every one's drama thinking.....My dinner was good and I had no drama to talk about for once, LMAO. But it was very humorous to listen to other people bitch and moan about their own famiy members, hehe

Tomorrow is Saturday and I have nothing planned but to make some cookies and candles. The candle party is this Friday so I have a few days to make them. I am really craving some raw cookie dough so in the midst of making choc chip cookies I will eat it raw while no one is looking!!

I hope you all had a good holiday! I am thankful I have such good friends online =)

I love you guys!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh hunny im so thankful too for you and all my other awesome online friends. I love yah babes. Im so glad you had a good day and got some great Black Friday deals. You got to gte your daughter awesome stuff. Im sure she will love it. Geez hun though the shape ur in, im so suprised u made it the way that u did, lol. I love to shop but i dont think i could have evne done that lol. ur amazing. I admit i never really shopped on Black friday. Agian i love to shop but not on that day. I think its beyond insane and not worth the rude ppl and stress. I guess too because i used to be in retail and i went thru the nightmare of dealing with crazy and rude ppl that day, lol. But again glad u got out there got got some stuff. Im glad ur ok though. Glad the meds are helping u too hun. Take care hun. Have a good night. Hope u got some rest. ttys
xoxo

Bridgett said...

You're braver than I am! Black Friday shopping is soooo not for me. LOL

Glad you found some good deals though. :)

XOXO