Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My Thanksgiving was good. I got up at 7:30 made my spice cake with cream cheese icing. While the cake was baking I was cooking my sausage for the stuffing and cutting celery and onions. I had the turkey in the oven by 9:30. I was so proud of myself to have it in that early. So my dinner consisted of Turkey, home made stuffing, mashed potatoes, broccoli, cranberries, fresh Italian bread, gravy, and rolls. For dessert we had my home made spice cake with cream cheese icing, pumpkin pie and apple pie with rocky road ice cream and vanilla ice cream. It was YUMMY!

It was just my family that lives with me, all 8 of us and than Alyssa's friend ate over too because her family didn't do Thanksgiving (why I don't know). So 9 of us ate together except Jonny and Joey ate grill cheese. I really wish they would atleast try the food but... what can ya do right. This foods program starts with Joey in January now and I am sticking to it too. Whatever they say I am doing and I am not giving in. Jonny is alittle more difficult to change but he is offered this organic snack everyday, hey.. it's a start!!

I hope you all had a wonderful day. I know it is like 8:00 p.m. now and I am exhausted. I manage to take a 2 hour nap while the turkey was cooking but I still felt so tired. I don't know why I am always so tired, I hate it! I hate feeling this tired everyday, it's horrible. Hopefully when the surgery is over I won't be so tired. I think all the pains I have everyday bring me down and make me feel this tired, I truly believe that. Running around after kids and cleaning up after them ever 5 mins don't help either =(

Jonny decided to play with Squirt again tonight (our turtle) and have water everywhere once again. This time I was not sleeping, we were all playing Yatzee and next thing you know we all heard this Swoosh sound. There was water everywhere yet again. So now that everyone was here playing a game and my son did this, am I bad mother for this? If you don't know what I am talking about, read the post I have saying I am a bad parent!

Ok... I am for the night!

Hope you all had a wonderful day!

Love and Hugs,
Theresa

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Turkey day Tree ;) I want to let you know first of all how grateful I am we reconnected agian. You are awesome and so sweet. I love yah too lots uhn. Never forget im hear for you babe. Ty again too for all ur sweet comments it means soo much. Im glad you all had an aweome Turkey day. The food sounded good yum yum. Thats great :) Oh i know what you mean about wishing the boys would try some of the other food. D had mac n cheese as her turkey day dinner, lol. She didnt want to try Turkey so i was bummed. But like u said what can u do. Oh hun and agian ur not a bad mom. Babe i mean that. Sadly we cant all watch our kids every sec you get me. Im sorry he did that agian though. But dont beat urself up. Im sorry too u were so tired. Then again hun u were at it cooking all day, lol. I hope u get some major rest tonight. U deserve it. ttys hun. Have a good night. Love yah! Leslie

Remo said...

I think parents of autistic kids need to have the phrase "Oh well..." tattooed on their wrists. That way we always know how to react to mishaps. No biggie.It's water, right?

The food sounds fantastic and I bet everyone had a great time because of your hard work. Give yourself some credit for a change!

- said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
((((HUGS))))

Bridgett said...

What diet program are you starting Jonny on, love?

And yep, organic snacks are a start! :)

Your Thanksgiving meal sound fantastic. Sounds like you had a wonderful day. I'm glad.

XOXO