Sunday, November 2, 2008

November Already!

I cannot believe it is November already! Today is Sunday and I have alot to do around here. I have mega wash to do since all I have been doing is candles. I got 2 more orders to do and he Autism one still to do. I did start the Autism but my stupidity let the best get to me and I didn't the one layer dry long enough and it leaked so now I have to start that all over again. Uhhggg.. Just that one candle is 4 hours but in the middle of the layers i will clean, do wash and make other candles I need to make and when my recent order of scents come in I will make them too.

Saw V was good last night. It was an expecting thing I never thought would be so my whole reaction to the movie was... OH MY GOD! There was hardly any blood, guts or gore in it this time.

Do you know how much it costs to see a movie now? $10.25... Yes you heard right $10.25 a ticket. And than to boot, a SMALL soda is $4.50. Holy good lord! I am so glad I had a candle order or I would not have been able to go at all. Nae and I ate some chineese before the movie at the mall and that was $10.00 for me. She was just like.. Oh my god Theresa, I can't believe you ate all that! I said, I told you I eat like a pig, LOL.

So anyway, today is candles, wash out the wazoo, cleaning and getting ready for school for tomorrow. They have off Tuesday for Election day. YAY fro us parents!

Well it was nice to get out of the house for awhile anyway. I could not tell you the last time I was out of the house besides the food store runs.

I need to quit smoking, like seriously. I just can't do it cold turkey, I am moody enough as it is. The medication to help you quit is not covered by my insurance so it costs $115 a month. I think if Nae's Dad can quit on it than so can I. He did it for 6 weeks and it has been almost a year now since he quit and has no cravings or anything for it. He tells us now that we smells like cigarettes and we need to quit, LOL.

Ok... so I need to sart the wash now. Get back with you all later =)

XOXO
Tree

3 comments:

Bridgett said...

A Saw movie with no blood or gore? Really? That's shocking.

You know I was smoking a pack a day when I got pregnant with Parker. But I stopped cold turkey and never looked back. I won't lie though...there are still days (although they're few and far between now), when I have cravings. It's not easy, but if you're determined, you can do it.

Have a good Sunday!

Leslie said...

Hey hun :) Ty as always for the comment. I love u too. Ur such a sweety. Im soo glad again we are keeping in touch. Anyhow sounds like u had a busy day hun geez, lol. But hey keeping busy is good sometimes right? Glad u had fun last night at the movies. Holy cow over 10 a ticket? Damn its not even that much here, lol. I think its only 9.00 still. Wow girl, lol. Thats lots of money. Good thing u had money from ur candles ;) Ur doing soo awesome hun cant say it enough. Thats weird how kids have election day off from school over there. We dont here, lol. I wish the kids did here though haa, lol. Yeah hunny that smoking is soo not good. Nasty habit. I dont need to tell u
that, lol. My mom and bro smoke im the odd one haa, lol. But i know from seeing them its very tough
to quit but it can be done. Just got to have lots of willpower. But i believe in u hun. Have a good night hun, ttys xoxo, Leslie

Brandi said...

Ok now I'm "following" you ... have no clue why it didn't work the first time. : x

I can't beleive it's nov already either. : x OH and Saw I finally watched the other ones recently. TOO gory for me lol

Huuuugs