Friday, November 21, 2008

You guys will love this one

The previous messages that you seen from that girl Michelle and Joe... Well Michelle was me. I made a FAKE Myspace to catch him in the act. I knew it was joe the first msg about the Battle of the bands and all. As far as the other messages, It was NOT Joe. When i sent him a message about the sex and all, it was Kile who also goes on the band site. At the one point at 9:00 something Joe was sleeping when i went to check wheni got the last message, the laptop was not even on and it was a minute later. I called Kile and said Dude... I was snooped into your Myspace and seen those messages to Joe and signed by Joe but how is it Joe when he is sleeping. Kile admitted to me that he was saying it was Joe cause Joe is the good looking one and if she knew it was him she would not talk to him (which is true). I said why would u wdo that when u know Joe had previously gotten into trouble with this shit. This could put me in divorce court over this and by you using Joe's name. That is awe fully wrong!!!! So at this point, I know it was NOT Joe (THANK GOD).

When I spoke to Joe about all this he had no idea what the hell I was talking about with the sex talk and all. I can tell when he lying and when he isn't. I told him what happened with that girl being me and I was trying to catch you in the act and here I thought I was until I found you snoring inbed after I got my last msg and I knw it was not you so I called Kile.

Joe was laughing. He also showed me messages he got from other girls and he showed me the sent messages back saying thanks for the compliment of you thinking I am hot but I am married to a bautiful girl for 14 years now and I am not about to jeapordize my marriage over someone over the net or anywhere else.

I felt safe after I seen that. he also wrote Jenny and told her he was married and that they can say hi and how are you thing but that was it. I was surprised to see it and this was days ago, before Michelle even came in to play.

Ok so there we are. Here I am thinking I am getting Joe, having the proof and it was not even Joe. I told Joe you have to understand where I am coming from because u have screwed around on me for a long time now.

Don't I feel like an ass!!!

3 comments:

Remo said...

Ummm... No good deed goes unpunished?

I'm glad you got to the bottom of the whole thing and it turned out to be BS.

Don't forget the lip gloss.

Bridgett said...

Hope it all works out!

Brandi said...

I'm glad that is all cleared up, but don't feel like an ass. He has to understand what he has put you through in the past.

Huuuuugs!
B