Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Kids B-day Party



Hello everyone! I hope every one's weekend is going well. Mine is going good but today is still Sunday, early, LOL.
Yesterday I had a small party for all 3 kids combined. Jonny's b-day was in May, Alyssa's was in Sept and Joey's was Oct. Well right before Jonny's b-day that is when my bathroom ruptured from he ceiling and than Joe got laid off so this was the first opportunity I could throw them a small but nice party. It turned out very nice. I got 7 pizza's, 4 plain and 3 pepperoni, bottles, soda, chips with dips and etc... The kids had a blast. Jonathon got an outfit and $30, Joey got a gift card for $10.00 and $50 cash and what Alyssa got, I have no idea. She wanted these boots from the mall which were $20.00 but I asked her does she want te makeup or the boots. She said the makup since she has none. I should have went with the boots, the makeup was expensive,LOL.

The party was at 4:00 and mostly everyone was gone by 7:00. After I cleaned up with some help, I took the boys to my cousin's house (not Jonny) and than went to the bird store called Bird Paradise. My mother in law wanted a new BIGGER cage since our cages we have now are tiny and our poor birds have no room to move. So we got new cages, I'll have to post pics later when I set it up. It is really nice but every time I am in there I want a baby McCaw, they are so sweet and loving but than again I have a cockateil and she is awesome, She just hops on my shoulder and walks around with me and she will do it forever.
So now I have a new cage! YAY!!!

I have another candle party demo December 5th. Joe's 2nd cousin's wife is having it at her house. ia ms ooo stoked!!! Everyone's feedback on the candles are great so I guess I did well, LOL.

I have to make candles today and get these orders outta here because my nail salaon wants me to bring her in 8 16 oz candles and 8 12 oz candles for the store, which I know will sell because she is always so busy!

Ok... I have to go check Myspace and check something out with the websites, LOL

Hope you are all well =)

XOXO
Tree

3 comments:

Bridgett said...

You're really booming with this candle business! Pretty soon, you'll need to rent out your own space and hire help just to get them all made! LOL

The party sounds fun! Glad all the kids had a good time.

I didn't know you had birds too!

XOXO

- said...

Hey hun,
Yes yu have to buy the domain and the add on's.
Think of it this way, A domain is the Name you are buying. The other stuff is what you need to make the domain a website.....does that make better sense.

When you Buy the Domain you are buying the website address so that it is yours!

Leslie said...

Hey hunny im soo glad the bday party turned out great! I knew it would though. Nice pics that cake looked good yum yum, lol. Ty for sharing. Sounded like the kids had a good time and got some nice gifts. I think that was a good idea hun u had to combine all their bdays together. I didnt know u had birds hunny. Thats soo cool. I love to get some birds someday too. There soo pretty. Your doing soo awesome with the candles. i knew u would. Thats awesome u will have another party sweet :) Im glad too your able to buy urself a website. Thats awesome. Im hoping to do that in the near future too. Well hun have a good day! take care ttys :) xoxo, Leslie