Saturday, November 22, 2008

This And That

Hey everyone! After all the crap with Myspace and Joe's friend being Joe for awhile things have been ok. Joe and I discussed our problems with communication, not spending time with each other and etc... it was nice to hear how much he loves me and didn't realize it until I was ready for a divorce.

I went to Alyssa and Joey's conferences. They both did GREAT and I was surprised actually. I thought Alyssa was going to be grounded and Joey as well but they both shocked me and I was stoked to see the good report cards!! YAY Lys and Joey. Joey even got an award for perfect attendance!

I am in the middle of making more candles for the upcoming candle party Dec 5th which I am so stoked about. I will post pictures when I get them all done. Joe's cousin has 2 websites and said i can join off her websites with my own domain for $10 a year and her friend is going to help me make my website! I am so excited!!!

So things here with Jonny have been pretty bad! His meltdowns are terrible and I had to pick him up from school yesterday because it was that bad! I just don't know what to do anymore. Jonny See's the Child's Phycho (lol) Dr Dec 3rd so I am looking forward to that! This sucks! Today was a bad day for him which makes me a wreck and in a bad mood because nothing I want to do with him makes him happy when he is like this. I tried to give him herbal tea, NO WAY! He threw it! I tried to give him organic snacks and looks at me like I am crazy and smells it and says NO NO NO!

It's getting late and I took my medicines so I will write more tomorrow.

Love you guys =)

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Hey hunny :) Wow i think you threw us all thru a loop lol with the last entry. Explaining it was you posing as that woman sending the messages to Joe. Then finding out it was his friend posing as Joe. Geez even i, some psychic i am haa, lol didnt see that one coming, lol. Im just truly relieved you and Joe talked things thru truly. Thats all i wanted for you both and saw that would help alot was for you two to get things out in the open. Im really praying for you hun. I admit im still a bit skeptical about your hubby im sorry. But however im happy he is trying with you and opening up about how he feels. I do know he loves you its just things were just downhill for you for awhile there. Honestly whats what you both need to being with. You all need that communication, to get the trust back, to have the love back, the passion. Its very true when you said you all dont have enough time together. Joe & tree time. You all need a night out alone now and then, more excitement bedroom wise. Forgive me for being bold, lol. But you know im right here hun. It will happen hun it will just take lots of time. On your part trust especially he broke that for you big time. So its just baby steps hun truly. *hugs*

Im soo happy that the conferences went well for the kids. Thats awesome. Its always a good relief to see they have good reports card and the teacher has great thinsg to say about them. I know i felt that way about D. Thats great hun about your candle party. You will have a blast for sure. Im excited for you. Thats awesome about the website too hun. It will be great for you. Oh hun so sorry about Jonny, *hugs* poor kid and you. I know and can imagien its beyond tough for you both. I will be praying for him. I hope things will hrlp when you all see Jonnys psycho. Well take care babe. have a good night ttys
xoxo, Leslie

Remo said...

I sure hope you find the right combo to help Jonny reduce his outbursts. I hear ya on the snack thing - they crave those carbs because it turns to a opium-like substance in the intestines. That's why they loop out and then crash. It's like the DT's for a drunk.

Imagine going through all that and not being able to communicate how you feel? Sometimes I thought I was going to strangle someone if I couldn't find a way to help my son.

Bridgett said...

Remo's right, hun.

Those foods are like a drug to Jonny. They make him act crazy. Believe me, foods affect behavior. Take away the offending foods, the behavior leaves as well.

I can say this with the utmost certainty because I've seen it with my own two eyes. Jonny's GOING to fight you about the foods. He's addicted and needs his fix. Parker actually went through withdrawl when we started this diet.

You guys are in my thoughts.

XOXO

Brandi said...

I am glad things between you two are clearing up. : )

I can't wait to see the website!

I agree with Remo and Bridgett, you'll find your way though. I can't even imagine how hard it is on you but I know you are a strong person.

Huugs