Monday, November 10, 2008

WTF






2:00 in the morning we are woken up from a nice dead sleep by our son Joey saying one of our car alarms are going off. We figured someone walked too close to one of the cars and it went off. Now mind you, there are 4 cars at my house now. Joe's truck, my car, m Dad's car and my mom's car. Usually my Dad's car is in the driveway for easy access with the wheelchair and Joe's truck is in the driveway. Well anyway, we went outside to see and it was Joe's truck. Here the back window was smashed in, glass on the seat and his wallet was still there, right in front of the eyes bu what was taken???? His sunglasses!! Yea his friggen sunglasses that are prescription anyway and he is blind as a bat without his glasses so whoever took them feels like an asshole. This person must have seen Joe wear these glasses and loved them so much that they had to break in the ruck and get them, little did they know they are prescribed, HA!

Joe is really upset. His truck was his Dad's truck when he was still alive and his Dad LOVED his truck. That was Joe's Dad's first truck he ever bought BRAND NEW and he was very proud of it and took GREAT care of it. The truck was given to Joe when Dad passed away so this truck has emotional meaning behind it. Joe feels like he is still with his Dad when he drives it so when this happened last night, it was not good.

I hate neighborhood kids!! This is the first time we ever had a problem since we moved here in April. We are always nice to the kids so they don't vandalize our house or anything. I am assuming it was a kid but than again, why would a school kid be out at 2 in the morning, than agin, there are alot of parents out there who don't care.

Today started out great! I ran out of black ink so I have to go do that today after I make some candles. Kids are off tomorrow for Veteran's Day so no candles tomorrow.

I hope today gets better...

XOXO
Tree

4 comments:

- said...

you have to be kidding me!!!
Even though they were prescribed, were they designer frames???

Think it was a kid or an adult? Someone that knew you guys?

Leslie said...

Hey hunny, heres a hug first of all, *HUGS* Sorry it isnt real but bets i can do. U need one poor thing. So does hubby. Holy crap what is wrong with kids today or ppl? But honestly yeah im getting it was a kid. Not really young it was a teenager. One of the neighborhood kids u all have seen and know in way. They know you all and have seen Joe wear those glasses alot. They thought well hey these are prob pricey and i want a new pair. It was just something dumb obviously this kid did. He did it on a dare too. Thats what im getting intution wise. Im just sorry that happened. I dont blame u all at all for being upset. Joe especially that was his daddys truck. Messed up :(

Especially after the day you had yesterday aye, aye, lol. I read your last entry. Hun u are NOT i repeat are NOT, lol a bad mommy Then i am too haa, lol. I cant tell you i have slept quite a few times when D was awake. Prob not the best thing whens shes so little but still. Hun we are human, moms & we get tired, lol. I dont get why ur mom reacted that way though. Not to be rude but there the gparents they could have helped u watch Jonny. Be thinking well poor Tree shes really tired, she can sleep for a bit and we can keep an eye on him. Sorry that happened hun. But u tried to have ur sense of humor i give u that lol. U made me laugh when u did about the mess. Anyhow but dont beat urself up about it.
Chin up hun. Smile for me ok? Have a good day :) xo, Leslie

Bridgett said...

That's nuts. My guess is they probably would have taken the wallet, but they probably weren't expecting the alarm that went off.

I'd bet they grabbed the first thing they saw and ran for cover.

That's insane.

Sorry your day is starting off so poorly. :(

XOXO

Brandi said...

GRRRRRRRRR low life punks. THAT always pisses me off. It's like they think they can jusst take something because they think you can just go buy it agian. PLEASE people who have things work hard for them.

I hope you catch the little bastards.

Huugs