Monday, November 3, 2008

Six Things About ME

Thanks to Brandi I was tagged to tell 6 things about me. I'm not exactly sure what to write in it but here goes.

1. My family means more to me than anything in the world but yet I still feel like I am not the greatest of Mom's around. I feel like I have to do more for them or something. The love for them is unique, like nothing I have ever felt before in my life.

2. My husband and I are complete opposites. I mean from drinks to food. I like Pepsi, he likes Mountain Dew, I love candy, he hates it, I hate death medal music, he loves it. The list can go on and on.

3. My favorite color is black and technically it is not a color but it is for now =)

4. I HATE shoes. I am serious. I despise shoes!! I refuse to buy shoes for me. I will go to my best friend's house and take her daughter's shoes before I buy them! I am a barefoot person.

5. People say to me I am too skinny. I HATE that! Skinny is such an awful word. I am THIN, not skinny. Skinny is like all bones and nothing else. I have meat, just not alot and now the meat is going to where I wanted it to go for a long time now, my boobs!!!!

6. I am a very cocky person and I love to argue with people, even if I am wrong, but I will laugh at it though to let the other person know I am kidding. I love to laugh!


Well there are my 6 things about me. Brandi already tagged everyone so there is noone I can tag!

Thanks Brandi!

4 comments:

Bridgett said...

Uggghhh...I hate death metal music too. LOL

Great list!

XOXO

Leslie said...

Hey hunny :) Great list. I wasnt tagged though, *sniffs* haa, lol. Whats up with that? jk. I was just saying that cause u said every1 was tagged, lol. Its all good. Anyhow great list & i saw some things about you i didnt know. Haa about you and & hbuby that i definetly know, lol. No you not skinny. Ur right there, a skinny person is just that skin & bones. But you are thin bulit and thats ok. Ur beautiful :) I love black too. Every every darn shirt in my closet, black, lmao. I know u love ur fam dearly hun. Thats why ur the best :)
Have a good night hun. Off to your other entry, *hugs* Leslie

- said...

For me i hate Rap!
and i agree with #6..
I don't think i will continue to argue when i know i'm wrong..but i will laugh at the fact that i'm wrong LOL

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

I hate it when people tell me I'm skinny, too. I have to explain to them that no, I'm just healthy and not overweight.