Monday, October 20, 2008

It's Monday Night Now

The day was not too bad, I made some candles, a Strawberry one that smells sooooo damn good but i made it wick less so it is on a burner and my whole family room smells like a strawberry, LOL.



I got an order today for Roasted Chestnuts and she wants me to add some Vanilla to it, no prob! That is done. Now she wants a 1/2 Vanilla on the bottom and 1/2 peach on the top. Cool huh! I am making that tomorrow!



Tonight as I was playing my game I hear this really big loud ass thump. I go running always thinking of my Dad when it is late (my Dad is paralyzed from the waist down, got shot in the neck from Vietnam... which is why he lives me now so when this shit happens I am here or someone is here. Anyway, the loud thump was my Dad losing his balance and fell over the tub. There was no way I could do anything so I ran upstairs and got Joe and Joe helped my Dad in the tub to get a shower. I feel so bad and I know my Dad feels like shit hen that happens. I tell him all the time... this is why I wanted you and Mom to move in with us cause if u were at your own house who would have been there to help you!!!



Good Lord.. I just took my medications so I should be asleep within a 1/2 hour or at least I hope so!



Ok... Goodnight!

2 comments:

- said...

I'm glad it wasn't something TOO serious! I agree with you having your dad live with you though! I'm glad he was ok.

Bridgett said...

Thank God your dad is okay! As for those candle scents, they sound so yummy.

I still want my strawberry cheesecake one. LOL Someday! :)

XOXO,
bridgett